Tuesday 29 May 2012

3rd Final Ideas

Now i have decided to use blue grounds for all of my pieces I think they work well because they are all similar and linked.  

I have also used the type that I have decided on and rearranged the type in a way in which I think works best. The type still needs some edits but I think they are all close to being finished now.


The second line of type acts as a punch line.


Type looks as though someone is in the foreground waiting to fight and acts as a silhouette.


The gap between the type acts as a pause between the sentences.


Type has been boxed into the corner as if it is said with force?


Last bit is smaller as if whispered as a secret that they know her.


Type arranged as though it is drooping.


Type gets bigger towards the bottom of column. 


Second line of type too small?

No comments:

Post a Comment