Friday 18 May 2012

Mixing Celeb and Celeb

After reading over my statement of intent one more time I think that the idea of mixing well known celebrities would be a good idea. this is because I stated I  would show how people are all different. 


To the left I have used Stacey Solomon's body and Kelly Rowland's head, I think that the main difference between mixing the personality of these two people would be that Stacey speaks commonly and Kelly is well spoken so the personality of these two clash which is why i think they would make a good split personality.
To the right i have used the body of Olly Murs and the head of Coleen Rooney which i don't think work well as a split personality because there isn't a main difference between the two personalities. 


If i were to use this idea in my final exhibition i think i would need to find celebs that have more in common or clash more obviously to add a greater effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment