Sunday 20 May 2012

Plan Layouts

Today i planned out the layouts i were going to use my 'Celeb and Celeb' images with. I needed to find a quote that could be used to link the two celebrities together or give the image a split personality. I have also planned out three different images where the type would be used in different ways. My favourite two are the ones with the quote as a speech or the quote just in the background. I started by picking out some Celebrity quotes to use and then chose which celebrities i will be using in the Pieces.

The three final quotes and celebrities i have chosen are:

Justin Bieber and Kate Middleton- He's so lucky to be going out with me (Kate Middleton Quote)
J Lo and Simon Cowel- I have the Stardom Glow (J Lo Quote)
Louis Walsh and Katie Price (maybe MJ?) - Michael Jackson has the Stardom Glow (Louis Walsh Quote)

I have then done three thumbnails of the three layouts i am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment