Thursday 3 May 2012

Word search

Today I realised that what I have done so far were all linked to children's puzzles so I did some research into other puzzles and decided that it would work if all of my final pieces were themed around children's puzzle books.
The idea I developed today was a word search. I decided that this would work well using words I had found in my questionnaire as words for my word search. The way I have planned out my word search was to use all of the boxes with words apart from 16. The 16 empty boxes would then be filled in with the letters SPLITPERSONALITY in order of the grid so that once the word search was finished they were the only letters that weren't coloured in.
I have added a paw print behind the word search so that it still links in with the idea of using dogs so that all of my pieces will link together.

I have shown the word search below as further explanation.


No comments:

Post a Comment