Saturday 14 April 2012

Food Animations

I used the fruit idea with these two pieces to try and get the idea of Split Personalities across using facial expressions

For this idea I used a marker pen onto oranges to draw facial expressions onto them. I think these work well because I used the green core of the orange as a nose. I think that each expression works well because it is obvious what the expression is supposed to express.


For this idea I used Photoshop to add expressions onto toaster machines so that they looked as though they were alive. I used the front toaster to be the 'Split Personality' toaster and the back toasters to be on looking in shock. I think that this idea works well as a Split Personality piece because it shows the toaster split into two.


Steven Guarnaccia
I chose to do the idea of oranges based on the idea that Steven Guarnaccia used with these images. I think it gives a humorous side to the pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment