Saturday 14 April 2012

Layered Images

Today I used original images and drew into them to create a different side and a split personality. 



I decided that to use an image of a child would show a different side of the project. This image could be scanned in and layered up with text and other emotions to give it more depth.
The image of the girl has a big difference in the original and the traced image which adds a great effect to the split personality because it shows an instant difference.



Using the drawing of the cat and ladybird is useful because adding an emotion to these from a person works well. Each different person that sees this image will view them in a different way which means that the personality differences of the viewer shows how they are all different which is what my Statement of Intent says.

For the cat and ladybird I used continuous line drawings which I think are strong images and work well graphically.

No comments:

Post a Comment