Wednesday 11 April 2012

Keith Lemon/Leigh Francis

Today I did research into the celebrity Leigh Francis who has a split personality as Keith Lemon. I think this could be more of an alter ego than a split personality but I decided to research into him because he is a well known person as Keith Lemon but not many people know him as Leigh Francis. One other reason it interests me is that Leigh Francis is a married man with a daughter but not many people know that which I think is an amazing thing that a man can keep his private life covered up and secretive.
Looking into Leigh Francis has helped me realise that a person doesn't have to look different to have a split personality. sometimes it is them acting differently and people not recognising this. This means that if I used photography in my work then I will have to use some typography to explain further the idea of split personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment