Monday 28 November 2011

Photography- Around College

Dome



I took this picture trying to be creative because it is a picture of a picture and I think that the idea of taking pictures of pictures can be creative.



With this picture I thought that the equipment looked really interesting and expensive. Its important for the Performing Arts Students and I thought it would make a good picture.

West Block


This picture interested me because of how random rubbish is, I think that it can be a form of art in how random it is.


This picture is also of rubbish. I think that the skip adds a randomness to the photograph.

North Block 2


I took this picture because Ii like the sign, it says exactly what it is supposed to and is clear to see.


I took this picture from above because I like how it shows a different perspective of the stairs.

Learner Services


This picture was taken without him knowing. The reason I like it is because the way he dresses is 'fashionable' but in my opinion I think it looks a mess. :)


I took this picture because I liked how all of the leaflets look the same and are unified.

Main Reception


I liked this picture because the sign says keep clear and as I was taking it the doors opened so the door is going through the sign.


With this picture I liked the naturalness of how everyone is walking about with no awareness of the picture being taken.

Library


This picture was taken in the Library. I like how natural it looks because it is someone sat reading a book with books all around. 


I like this picture because all of the books are the same and I like the perspective of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment