Sunday 18 December 2011

Graphics- Shopping and Logos- Week 2

In week 2 of the project we were using the 140 images collected and creating our own pieces of Graphics Design with them. I struggled to start this because I wasn't sure how to interpret my ideas into Graphic Design. I started by recreating some of the images and merging them together for inspirational ideas which worked really well because i got 10 pieces of Experimental pages from this which were using Photocopies and Collage of my drawings and pictures.

In the 5 double page pieces I used more text than in my experimental pieces to make them more graphical. Out of the 5 I think that the 'Claire's' page is best in terms of composition because the use of negative space works well with the stencils of the pictures.

I found Photoshop quite hard to use initially because i hadn't used it properly before but once I had worked it out I found the images created really interesting. I tried to use ideas from my Experimental pages to link into my Photoshop so that the theme was kept.
10 Experimental Pages


5 Double Page, Interpreting Text


Photoshop




No comments:

Post a Comment